I really, really, really don't know what to talk about so I'll just happen to choose something right off the top of my head. Today it happens to be my mom's new laundry machines.
I know it's pathetic but nothing really at my house is interesting and I don't feel like writing about nature, worldly problems, and my hobbies. Maybe some other time.
So before my mom had this old junky dryer that you had to use this butter knife that we kept on top of it to open it. As for the washer, there was not a whole lot to it but most of the knob kabobs on it were broken. Sometimes they could work very well other times they just didn't. But I never argued because they got the job done.
Well my mom has this habbit that something always has to be different. Everytime I come back from my dad's house there is always a new room or door painted, or a new picture/ decoration. This last time my mom decided to replace the dryer and washing machine.
My mom had rambled on about how she likes the new washer and dryer that her and my step dad bought. So me and my step sister came home from school the day it arrived to see what it was like. I was way suprised. Compared to the old machines these ones looked like a high tech space shuttle. You could look inside and watch it work, the controls were also color coded (Me usable).
My mom taught us how to work them and left my sister and I to be amazed. But then we had to leave the laundry room because we had our homework.
Later that night, around ten o' clock my step sister and I were talking and we heard some funky noise coming out of the laundry room. As curious as we are we decided to check it out.
We walked in and look down into the washer. We kept looking at it spinning and soaking clothing around. All of a sudden there was a quiet thump and all the water drained out.
Next thing you know, when all the water was gone it started to spin. As if the regular spinning doesn't make you dizzy already it started to spin even faster. It was really hard to stop watching this mind sucking scene but really if you were there and were bored in my house, I think you would find it quite interesting and entertaining.
The spinning inside the washer sounded like a high pitched rumble, and felt and looked like it just might shoot missles of wet clothing at you. By this time it was almost ten thirty. I was tired and decided to go to bed, while my sister stood fascinated by the amusing washer machine.
In the morning I discovered that this proccess that the washer goes through repeats twice.
So in all I know this topic is completely overated, absurd, piontless, etc. But I think this gets the job done.
I pOuRed SpOt ReMovEr oN My dog. NOw hE's gOnE.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment