skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
StrawberryMango
I pOuRed SpOt ReMovEr oN My dog. NOw hE's gOnE.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
LemOns?
So when Life gives you lemons.... Can someone fill in this sayin for me I don't quite get it. Do you make lemonade or squirt them in your eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~??ME??~
strawberrymango
I Like anything artsy/creative/musical and athletic. I'm a Life guard, and in Marching band, bungee jumping team, and in the winter I'm a forest ranger. I've also won the Supercross and Dew Tour competions on My Yamaha 125 three times ;)
View my complete profile
Uhh.... Sign?
i InTeNd tO LiVe foReVer..... sO fAr So gOOd.
Blog Archive
29 Jun - 6 Jul
(1)
19 Aug - 26 Aug
(1)
5 Aug - 12 Aug
(3)
27 May - 3 Jun
(1)
1 Oct - 8 Oct
(1)
What do you think I should write next (genre wise) I need help)?
Links
Google News
No comments:
Post a Comment